IBM Recruitment 2021: Bumper Vacancies for fresh graduates
IBM Recruitment 2021 latest news: International Business Machine (IBM) has announced vacancies for the post of Associate System Engineer across its offices in India. The recruitment notice announced by IBM says that the recruitment drive will give an opportunity to the company to hire fresh graduates as software engineers. IBM said that these graduates will focus on team objectives designing applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Professional and technical requirements
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform
- Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture
- Ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (both written and spoken)
Preferred professional and technical expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- Notably, the opening is entry level and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA.
The recruitment notice by IBM has not mentioned the salary for this position.