ONGC Recruitment 2021: Bumper vacancies for Graduate Trainee posts
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) has recently issued a notification for a recruitment drive in their organization. As per the notification, ONGC is recruiting candidates to fill the post of Graduate Trainees in the organization, across several departments such as Engineering and Geoscience.
Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for the posts can do so by visiting the official website of ONGC, ongcindia.com. According to the official notification released by ONGC, there are a total of 313 Graduate Trainee posts available.
ONGC will be recruiting candidates for the post of Graduate Trainees on the basis of their scores in the GATE 2020 examination. The details regarding important dates and application details are mentioned below.
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Important details
- Application commencement date- September 22, 2021
- Last date to apply- October 12, 2021
- Post name- Graduate Trainee
- Total vacancies- 313 posts
- Location- Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
- AEE (Cementing): 7 Posts
- AEE (Civil) 18 Posts
- AEE (Driling) 28 Posts
- AEE (Electrical): 39 Posts
- AEE (Electronics): 5 Posts
- AEE (Instrumentation) 32 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical) 31 Posts
- AEE (Production) Chemical: 16 Posts
- AEE (Production) Petroleum: 12 Posts
- AEE (Reservoir): 7 Posts
- Chemist: 15 Posts
- Geologist: 19 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 24 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells): 12 Posts
- Materials Management Officer: 12 Posts
- Programming Officer: 5 Posts
- Transport Officer: 7 Posts
- AEE (Industrial Engineering): 3 Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the post of Graduate Trainee in ONGC, one must have a graduation degree in their specific field with at least 60 percent marks. Candidates must check the detailed eligibility criteria for each post in the official notification of ONGC.
Check the official notification of ONGC Recruitment 2021
The age limit for the candidates is 30 years (general) and 33 years (OBC). For candidates applying for AEE Drilling or Cementing, the age limit is 28 years (general), 31 years (OBC), and 33 years (SC/ST).
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Application and selection process
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of Graduate Trainee in ONGC can apply by visiting the official website of the organization, ongcindia.com, and filling out the online application form by October 12, 2021. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the GATE 2020 score, qualification, and interview.